WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR DNA YOU'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE!!! Self Help Tips from the Legendary Gregg Braden
If you’ve ever wondered who you are and where we really came from then do we have the Human by Design show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Gregg Braden, Five times NY Times best-selling author, a pioneer in bridging science and spirituality, and the brilliant author behind a treasure of a new book, Human By Design.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about the new human story and science behind who we are, where we came from and even where we go from here.
Key Points Discussed:
- What was Gregg Braden’s upbringing like?
- How did he get interested in spirituality?
- How did he end up traveling to indigenous cultures and what did he hope to learn?
- What’s so important about the question, who are we?
- What’s wrong with Darwin’s Hypothesis?
- What does new DNA evidence suggest?
- What does survival of the fittest mean for us?
- What changes if we change the story?
- What’s wrong with the human tree of evolution
- What’s the mystery of the fused DNA?
- What can we really learn from chimpanzees?
- What’s the latest discovery about Neanderthals?
- What are anatomically modern humans?
- What’d we learn from the human genome project?
- What is FOX-2 and why is it so important?
- What do we need to know about human chromosome 2?
- Does any of this suggest intentionality?
- What does the evidence overwhelmingly suggest?
- What is the brain in the heart?
- Does the brain control the body, or the heart?
- What is the heart’s “little brain”
- What are neurites?
- What’s the importance of heart intelligence?
- How do we access it?
- What’s the force of nature that’s also a human experience?
- What’s the importance of compassion and how does it change our lives?
- What do children need to know about where they come from – and what does it mean for them?
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive