Why 70% of Relationships End in The First Year w/ Sadia Khan
The Summit of Greatness is back! Buy your tickets today – summitofgreatness.com –
After graduating in psychology and completing masters in developmental psychology Sadia began teaching in inner London schools amongst children of deprived backgrounds. She then went on to teach privileged students in Dubai and noticed not only the economic but psychological advantage wealth provides children when their parents can access therapy. Sadia decided to complete her studies in psychotherapy and decided to post a few videos online mainly to make therapy accessible to those who may struggle to afford it and to make therapy more digestible to those who may not understand the concept. The videos blew up and changed her career path to online therapist, podcaster and content creator racking over 100 million views online.
In this episode you will learn,
- The #1 reason why men and women struggle to keep relationships and why narcissistic behaviors are so prevalent in dating today.
- Why women cheat more than men and the root cause of infidelity.
- The importance of self control when searching for a long term relationship.
- Practical advice to enhance your dating confidence, providing you with strategies to feel more self-assured on a first date.
- Strategies to handle commitment issues, enabling you to navigate this critical phase of relationships and lay the groundwork for a strong and enduring partnership.
Buy Sadia's book - https://amzn.to/3OVV2me
For more information go to www.lewishowes.com/1491
For more Greatness text PODCAST to +1 (614) 350-3960
Want more relationship episodes like this one?
Sheleana Aiyana - https://link.chtbl.com/1436-pod
Lewis Howes solo episode on relationships -