Working Through Imposter Syndrome / Entrepreneur Motivation / Business Coaching
In the past month, have you experienced any of the following:
- Feelings of self-doubt?
- Harshly criticized yourself about your business decisions?
- Excessive fear that you won't live up to expectations in starting/running your business?
If you did, you share some of the common signs among entrepreneurs of imposter syndrome.
In this podcast episode, you'll hear about what you can do to start working through feelings of imposter syndrome.
We discuss in this episode:
- Common signs of imposter syndrome. (3:21 )
- What imposter syndrome means and how it's defined. (6:21 )
- Why it's important to manage imposter syndrome to maintain good mental health. (10:37 )
- Reasons for imposter syndrome among entrepreneurs. (12:23 )
- How to start working through imposter syndrome. (15:28 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/24
Enjoyed this episode? Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.