Working Through Imposter Syndrome
In the past month, have you experienced any of the following:
- Feelings of self-doubt?
- Harshly criticized yourself about your business decisions?
- Excessive fear that you won't live up to expectations in starting/running your business?
If you did, you share some of the common signs among entrepreneurs of imposter syndrome.
In this podcast episode, Tania shares what you can do to start working through feelings of imposter syndrome successfully.
We discuss in this episode, on working through imposter syndome:
- Common signs of imposter syndrome. (3:21 )
- What imposter syndrome means and how it's defined. (6:21 )
- Why it's important to manage imposter syndrome to maintain good mental health. (10:37 )
- Reasons for imposter syndrome among entrepreneurs. (12:23 )
- How to start working through imposter syndrome. (15:28 )
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/24
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/24
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.