Zero to $100 Million: One VC's Guide To Attracting Investors To Your Business with Laurel Touby
When it comes to looking for investors, founders often make the rookie mistake of creating projections around guesses instead of doing intensive customer research. We often think of ourselves as the customer and we build our plan around that instead of asking other people what their experiences, pain points, and needs are.
Now, you need to have a good action plan when you’re pitching to venture capitalists, and you need to have at least six months' worth of money in the bank. These are some of the tips that Supernode Ventures Managing Partner Laurel Touby shares in this week’s Limitless episode.
She successfully exited her own startup mediabistro.com in 2011, selling it for $23 million, and she is here to give you some expert advice on how to fundraise your business.
IN THIS LIMITLESS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- How to be a modern-day founder by being realistic in the environment you’re in so you can start creating achievable milestones
- How to strategically plan ahead so you’ll attract the right investors who will help you grow your business
- How to be a resilient founder in your journey to success
- Ask Frankly Co. your most pressing business questions and get answers now: https://forms.gle/scCv8UD6g4UhjPZ59
- More Frankly Co. resources: https://franklyco.com/resources/
- Connect with Laurel on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laureltouby
- Follow Laurel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/laureltouby
- Visit the Supernode Ventures website: https://supernode.vc/
- Follow Supernode Ventures on Twitter: https://twitter.com/supernodevc?lang=en