Self Care IRL
Author: Ty AlexanderSubscribed: 873Played: 7,790
Welcome to Self Care IRL, a brave space for you to create better wellness experiences. Join Ty Alexander, wellness blogger and best selling author of Things I Wish I Knew Before My Mom Died, as she explores strategies and ideas for becoming your best self. This podcast will inspire you to take life by the horns and enjoy the ride despite your traumas or circumstances.
Topics include relationships (especially the one with self), transitions, inner growth, life purpose, spirituality, and whatever else the world throws our way. Sharing the most intimate parts of herself with you...this is Self Care IRL, a podcast by Ty Alexander.
Use the hashtag #SelfCareIRL to chat about each episode on the Innanets!
Website: http://selfcareirl.com & http://tyalexander.co
IG: @SelfCareIRL & @TyAlexander
76. How to build your friendship circle from scratch
75. Ten ways to tell your friends the truth
74. Here's what grief sounds like (also you are not alone)
72. (Guided Meditation): Visiting your safe space
71. 8 acts of self respect to start your new year
69. Ways To Cope With A Terminally Ill Parent
66. Listen to this if you are a overthinker
65. Habits you have that you need to break TODAY!
63. Hysterectomy, one year later.
61. The best habits you should still hold onto post-pandemic