#04: Breaking Barriers: Real Success, Aliens, and Authentic Connections with Jayson Waller
On today's latest episode, get ready to hear from Jayson Waller as he talks about why talking and taking risks to connect with people and change how we view things is super important. He wants everyone to believe in themselves and not worry about starting conversations. Jayson also shares his own stories and even talks about his upcoming BAMFam TV show. And guess what? He's also really curious about aliens! Stay tuned for a chat that's both interesting and exciting.
- Emphasis on breaking barriers and forming connections
- Overcoming shyness and ego for genuine relationships
- Changing perceptions by being approachable
- Exploration of aliens' existence and the origin of life
- Contemplation of aliens as future human souls
- Encouragement to embrace change and authenticity
BAM- Business and Mindset specializes in business and personal mindset coaching.
This will help you achieve success at a high level and keep your mindset right. Jayson Waller has built 4 companies from the ground up with 3 worth tens of millions of dollars and his latest was worth over 1 Billion dollars and was set to go public. Jayson has a proven track record in Scaling, Marketing, Branding, and growing Sales in multiple businesses all while maintaining a Positive and Healthy Mindset.
Check out Jayson’s website: https://www.jaysonwaller.com/
Check out the Podcast website: https://letstalkbam.com
Business and Money, formerly True Underdog is a Top 3 Entrepreneurship podcast on Apple hosted by Jayson Waller, Former CEO of POWERHOME Solar, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the USA, and his high-profile guests share motivational tips, inspiring stories, and business-building lessons to help each listener grow in their entrepreneurial journey.
- 00:00 : Prelude
- 01:13 : Introduction to the new episode
- 03:21 : Playing adult charades
- 05:04 : All of us have these walls and barriers of protection
- 06:57 : It takes two to tango to have a relationship
- 08:13 : Finding people who are relatable to you
- 11:19 : Perception of you vs. Reality
- 15:27 : People that wish bad things on people
- 20:51 : Nobody is too good for anybody
- 22:21 : Taking a pause on the podcast
- 23:25 : You can do something about your perception
- 24:46 : Perception could be reality
- 28:33 : Everyone believes in the theory of evolution
- 31:28 : Is there a God or God figure?
- 34:16 : You dictate what you do in your life
- 37:40 : Updates about the BAFam reality TV show
- 39:52 : END
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices