#11: Codie Sanchez
Codie Sanchez owns a portfolio of dozens of "boring businesses" that bring in more than $50 million in annual revenue. She also founded Contrarian Thinking, a financial media company with 100 million views per month.
Codie's journey began as a journalist covering stories along the US-Mexico border, before she transitioned to a career in finance and private equity investing.
Today Codie covers:
- The mind-blowing power of building an audience and leveraging social media
- Her top 3 tips for young people pursuing financial freedom
- Secrets to negotiating a pay raise
- Surrounding oneself with high-performing individuals for personal growth and success
- Upcoming opportunities in real estate
- The rationale behind her focus on "boring businesses" and why they hold tremendous potential for long-term success
- Her comprehensive 10-step process for acquiring businesses
Codie’s charitable cause: SEAL Future Foundation, an organization dedicated to helping SEALs transition and fulfill their full potential in civilian life