#15: Alexis & Jason Drees
Jason Drees is the founder and CEO of Jason Drees Coaching and author of ‘Do The Impossible’. He is a Tony Robbins Master Business Coach who has been transforming companies for over 20 years. He has clocked more than 10,000 hours consulting and coaching executives, real estate investors, and high-level entrepreneurs.
Alexis Drees is an educator of 25 years and has a Master’s in Child Development. She was a full-time mom when Jason began coaching, while also working at pre-schools and teaching kids. She is now the owner of a new parent mentorship program called ‘Parent Academy’. They are parents to 4 boys of the ages 5, 7, 9, and 12.
In this episode, Alexis and Jason share their journey from broke and on government assistance to multi-millionaires who give back, discussing the vital importance of mindset and alignment. They also open up about their marriage and family life and what they have learned about being both great parents and successful entrepreneurs.
Alexis and Jason also talk about:
- How Jason defines "mindset" and its role in success
- Why alignment is more important than accountability
- The "Dog Food Exercise"
- Imagining a "future version of you" to solve the problem in front of you
- How to be a wife and partner to someone who is constantly evolving
- Alexis' one tip for parents struggling with finding their identity
- Marriage as a "together/solo" journey
- Why they homeschool their children and the future of education
- How to use the DISC personality assessment to better understand yourself and others
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Being You, Changing the World by Dr. Dain Heer
- Money Isn’t the Problem, You Are by Dr. Dain Heer & Gary Douglas
- Be Your Future Self Now by Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids by Kim John Payne & Lisa M. Ross
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron Ph.D.
- The Power of a Positive No by William Ury
- The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
- The Whole Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind by Daniel J. J. Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson
- Do the Impossible by Jason Drees
Connect with Jason and Alexis on social:
Jason's Monday Mindset Reset