#28: Brad Lea
Brad Lea is a sales trainer, founder of the web-based learning platform LightSpeed VT, and host of the Dropping Bombs podcast.
In this no-holds-barred conversation, Brad shares his journey from self-interested young entrepreneur to leader focused fully on helping others – a transformation that massively grew his net worth and life satisfaction.
Brad also discusses:
- How he built his training platform into a monster business with clients like Grant Cardone and Tony Robbins
- Why he believes “the more hands you shake, the more money you’ll make”
- The 4 necessary ingredients for effective training
- The ways people self-sabotage when trying to build wealth
- How he’d help a 25-year-old become a millionaire by focusing on 3 specific capabilities
- Why he doubled his speaking fee
- Why he doesn’t set budgets
- How he got rid of a scarcity mindset
- Selling versus Helping
- How raising your “self worth” leads to a higher net worth
- His view on faith, spirituality and The Bible
- The first thing he does every morning to set himself up to crush the day
Brad’s charitable cause:
Any solid charitable organization fighting child abuse and trafficking.
Connect with Brad: