#289 - How to Lazy Genius Holiday Expectations
This Thursday is American Thanksgiving, and we’re coming up on a season of lots of holidays, and with those holidays come many many expectations. You have them, your kids have them, your parents have them, your boss has them, the Internet has them… it’s a whole vibe. So today, we’re going to talk about how to be a Lazy Genius about the holiday expectations you will encounter from others and from within yourself.
Helpful Companion Links
- Episode #40: The Lazy Genius Navigates Family Tension
- Episode #224: When Things Don’t Go According to Plan
- Episode #87: The Lazy Genius Guide to Flexibility
- Episode #235: When You Disagree On What Matters
- Check out my books The Lazy Genius Kitchen and The Lazy Genius Way
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.