#293 An Easily Forgotten Holiday Reminder
We are entering the week before Christmas. I don’t want to take up too much of your enjoyment time with a podcast episode, but I do want to say a few words about something I think we so easily forget around the holidays. This week, I want to talk about how we think about time.
Helpful Companion Links
- Sherry Petersik from Young House Love
- Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- The Enneagram and Decision-Making with Suzanne Stabile // The Next Right Thing Podcast
- Orientation to Time // The Enneagram Journey
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way!
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.