#301 - How to Kindly Navigate a Changing Body
This episode isn’t about how to kindly change your body. It’s about kindly navigating the fact that your body is changing. Those are two very different things. Our bodies are present with us at all times, and yet we often have such strange, sometimes even contentious, relationships with them. I want to relax that tension today in how we talk about changing bodies because my guess is you’re already hard enough on yourself about it.
Helpful Companion Links
- Body episodes: #46 - The Lazy Genius Loses Weight, #217 - Let’s Talk About Your Body Part One, and #218 - Let’s Talk About Your Body Part Two
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Episode #259: 5 Steps to Lazy Genius Anything
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way!
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.