#303 - The 10 Most Helpful Episodes From the Last Two Years
I get asked often where someone should start with the podcast since there are over 300 episodes now, and I always point them to that episode 200. But we have made some really great episodes in the last 100 episodes, so this is part two of that.
Helpful Companion Links
- Episode #200: The Lazy Genius Starter Kit
- Episode #238 - How to Get Stuff Done When You Don’t Feel Like It
- Episode #257 - The Lazy Genius Guide to Work Life Balance
- Episode #279 - How to Fix Dinner When You’re Never Home
- Episode #209 - How to Keep Your Surfaces Clear
- Episode #246 - 5 Essential Mindsets for Time Management
- Episode #259 - 5 Steps to Lazy Genius Anything
- Episode #235 - When You Disagree on What Matters
- Episode #230 - How to Feel Like a Person with Aundi Kolber
- Episode #280 - How to Find Your Personal Style
- Episode #258 - The 7 Kinds of Rest and How to Know Which One You Need
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way!
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.