#305 - Dinner Permission with Ali Slagle
Ali Slagle is a food writer for The New York Times, the author of one of my favorite cookbooks, and an all-around delight. She’s here today to put some words to the never-ending chore of dinner and give us a fresh perspective on how to find and use low-effort, high-reward recipes.
Helpful Companion Links
- I Dream of Dinner (so you don’t have to) by Ali Slagle
- The New York Times food Instagram where Ali often posts recipes and videos
- The gnocchi that’s like a gummy bear you can eat for dinner
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way!
- No transcript for this episode since it’s a conversation. Thanks for understanding.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.