#306 - What We Need to Have More Fun
Being a person is tough. We all know this. Part of what I love about this job is offering encouragement and tools, not just to take the edge off, but to enjoy being a person and living your life in a way that’s meaningful and matters to you. So let’s talk about what we need to have more fun.
Helpful Companion Links
- The Power of Fun by Catherine Price
- Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- The Life Council by Laura Tremaine (out April 4)
- Episode 256 - How to Make Time for Fun
- Episode 196 - How to Lazy Genius Adult Screen Time
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way!
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.