#313 - 10 Questions for the Start of the Summer
Once May hits, it already feels like August is right around the corner. Time is weird, right? Everyone likely feels the urgency of the season in different ways. Instead of drowning in the overwhelm of this giant, approaching season, let’s make it smaller by asking a handful of questions where just one could adjust your thinking in a helpful way.
Helpful Companion Links
- The Summer Docket is available again! It’s like The Holiday Docket, but for summer! It’s The Lazy Genius Guide to Making Summer Fun. Check it out here.
- Complete our survey, help us guide the content of the show in the future, and maybe win a gift card!
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way!
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.