#319 - 21 Books for Your Summer Reading
It’s already the middle of June, but there are still a solid eight weeks left of summer reading, and if you’re still on library hold lists for new releases or had great intentions about summer reading and have watched it fall to the wayside because you didn’t have a great book in hand, hopefully this episode will help!
I’ve compiled a list of 21 books I’ve read over the past six summers, and they all feel like summer books. And they’re all backlist titles, so it shouldn’t be hard getting them immediately at the library or even at a used bookstore for cheap. They’re easy to find.
Helpful Companion Links
- Episode #267: Find Your Summer Reading Rhythm
- Episode #268: 10 Summer Reading Ideas for Your Kids
- Episode #213: Create a Summer Reading Club
- Episode #227: How to Know What to Read Next with our beloved book genius Anne Bogel
- Bonus episode: How I Read 120 Books This Year
- Check out the books that made my summer reading list here
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way! (Affiliate links)
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.