#325 - Dealing with Differences on How Something Is Done
We all have situations where we disagree with someone on how something should be done, and we have to deal with that. We have to figure out how to move forward, navigate any relational issues emotionally, and still get the thing done! This episode is if the episodes When You Disagree on What Matters and How to Pivot Around Any Obstacle had a very practical baby.
Helpful Companion Links
- Episode 235: When You Disagree on What Matters
- Episode 310: How to Pivot Around Any Obstacle
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way! (Affiliate links)
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.