#328 - My 10 Most Memorable Books
When we reflect on things from the past that have meant something to us, it’s good for us. It’s fun! And since books are fairly universal as a thing people love, I’m sharing my 10 most memorable books. They’re not necessarily my favorites, although some are, but these are books that I remember where I read them, how they made me feel, what they were about, and I still think of them often.
Helpful Companion Links
- The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
- Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis
- The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- An Everlasting Meal by Tamar Adler
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way! (Affiliate links)
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.