#330 - How I Handle a Busy Season
When you are transitioning from one season to another - like from summer to school or school to summer, from this job to that job, from being in a relationship to being single or being single to being in a relationship, from pre-diagnosis to treatment for the diagnosis - the time right before that transition often feels like the hardest. You don’t know exactly what’s coming, and you want to prepare as much as possible.
Whatever your particular color of that energy is, I hope that this episode gives you some permission and some practical tools to handle your own busy season.
Helpful Companion Links
- The Holiday Docket
- The Next Right Thing Guided Journal by Emily P. Freeman
- Episode #245: How I Personally Meal Plan
- Episode #254: Chores I Do Every Day
- Sign up for the Latest Lazy Listens email.
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way! (Affiliate links)
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.