#372 Endocrine Emergencies featuring Dr. Sara Markley Webster
In this episode, we discuss an overview of inpatient management of can’t miss endo emergencies. Our esteemed guest, Dr. Sara Markley Webster (Emory University, @smarkleywebster) walks us through identification, workup and management of adrenal crisis, myxedema coma, and thyroid storm.
Free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org
Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | Swag! | Top Picks | Mailing List | email@example.com | Free CME!
● Intro, disclaimer, guest bio
● Guest one-liner, Picks of the Week*
● Case 1 from Kashlak
● Adrenal crisis identification, workup and management
● Case 2 from Kashlak
● Myxedema identification, workup and management
● Case 3 from Kashlak
● Thyroid storm identification, workup and management
● Written, Produced, and Hosted by: Monee Amin, MD and Meredith Trubitt, MD
● Show Notes, Infographic and Cover Art: Caroline Coleman, MD
● Reviewer: Emi Okamoto, MD
● Showrunner: Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP
● Technical Production: PodPaste
● Guest: Sara Markley Webster, MD
If you would like to learn more about locums visit locumstory.com
Visit patternlife.com/curbsiders to get a free disability insurance quote.
Full Transcript HERE