377 - Date Night
In this episode, the guys discuss how to elevate yourself through intentional preparation.
“Focus on being impactful versus being impressive.”
35:12 - Study the process of your niche thoroughly as possible. Remain consistent in the action plan that you’ve created.
42:51 - Don’t disregard the work you’ve done thus far. Learn more of the system and process that will enhance your previous work. There’s always room for improvement.
- Learn an apply the system of what can make you successful. Remain consistent during tough times. Those moments produce learning lessons that’ll aid you as you move forward.
- Look for what’s working in your journey to keep pressing forward. Small evidence is better than no evidence. Keeping the right perspective is key when progress seems to be moving slow.
1) Do you study the work ethic from successful people?
2) How do you maintain focus with social media influences around you?
3) Do you serve others only when it’s convenient for you?
4) Are you willing to pay the price of the process to be successful?
Organifi Is giving our listeners up to 20% off of their order! Just go to www.organifi.com/success. Support your journey from sunrise to sunset with fan-favorite superfoods backed by science to replenish micronutrients, support energy and balance hormones from am to pm with our customer favorites.
John’s Creek has the ultimate solution to address poor circulation symptoms within the body with their non prescription compression socks! If you’re one of the millions of Americans that suffer from stiff, tired, swollen or heavy legs, then go to https://live.johnscreekpharmacy.org/home to see the SPECIAL OFFER From Johns Creek FOR THE SECRET TO SUCCESS AUDIENCE!