395: Designing A Divorce You'll Be Proud Of
There is a lot of stigma and cultural norms that we don't really question around divorce. What if it didn't have to be nasty and terrible when you break up or divorce your partner? Unfortunately, relationships and marriages do end, and we're not always great at navigating these circumstances with kindness and grace. Listen to today's show for some amazing tools and insights for creating a divorce or breakup that you can be proud of.
In this episode with Dr. Suzanne Vickberg we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to get over the myth that your ex is the enemy and why antagonism won't serve you
- Navigating a divorce with kids and considering the option that you could still live with your ex!
- How to decide with your partner how to create a healthy divorce
- What to do when one partner does not want to end the marriage
- The huge benefits of creating a healthy divorce
- Navigating feelings around your ex dating again
- And much more!
Spark My Relationship Course: Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices