395 - The P Word
In this episode, the guys discuss how reaching your potential will create an atmosphere where the best version of yourself can thrive.
- “It’s hard to fit in when setting the tone.” Don't apologize for being a leader. Own it and work it!
- Embrace your strengths.
- You can control what you believe. Don’t feed your mind anything that will negatively affect your thoughts. Let your actions be in alignment with your goals.
- Stay present and in the moment.
- Don’t feel awkward or inferior about the strengths you have. Trust what God has blessed you with.
- Don’t wait to become creative! Let your blessings shine on the world.
1) Are you resting in your potential instead actively working to improve the skillsets you have?
2) Are you limiting yourself with your mindset?
To check out exclusives and more behind the scenes interactions, head over to Patreon.com/S2Spodcast120 to become a Secret To Success Patreon!
To learn more about Grounds Crew coaching, head over to TheGCguide.com for more information.
Organifi Is giving our listeners up to 20% off of their order! Just go to www.organifi.com/success. Support your journey from sunrise to sunset with fan-favorite superfoods backed by science to replenish micronutrients, support energy and balance hormones from am to pm with our customer favorites.
Indeed Indeed makes it easy to hire great talent. According to ComScore, Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide. • Start hiring RIGHT NOW with a SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR SPONSORED JOB CREDIT to upgrade your first job post at Indeed.com/SUCCESS . Go to Indeed.com/SUCCESS to claim your SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR CREDIT NOW.