396 - Hoarders
In this episode, the guys discuss the importance of applying information received instead of hoarding it.
- Don’t become an information hoarder! Apply the principles to get where you desire to be.
- Don’t live to receive affirmations from other people. Remain confident in taking care of your responsibilities despite opinions from others.
- Be humble enough to admit when you’re wrong. Being honest allows opportunities for growth to happen.
- Understand the process you’re enduring to remain consistent along the journey. Think of the goal when times become hard.
- “You owe it to yourself to live out the best version of yourself.”
1) Are you applying information that will elevate you to the next level?
2) Are you seeking validation from others?
Chime offers help in your financial journey by building your credit history. You can sign up with no annual fees, interest, nor will it affect your credit score. Head over to chime.com/SUCCESS to sign up to receive a secured visa credit card with fee free draft up to a $200.