401 - The Accidental Millionaire
In this episode, the guys breakdown Jemal’s experience at Invest Fest 2023. They also encourage to have actions that with what you want to accomplish.
- “Your actions should match your exposure level requirements.” In order to grow, something has to change.
- Just because things aren’t perfect, doesn’t mean you can’t grow. Find opportunities while going through “challenges”.
- Don’t approach situations with a negative mindset. Opportunities to build momentum & add to current success are missed when doing so.
- “It’s better to be prepared than rehearsed.” When you stay ready, you won’t have to get ready.
- “Don’t be obsessed with opportunities you aren’t fully prepared for. Become obsessed with the process.”
1) Do you have a thousand-naire or millionaire mindset?
2) Are you intentionally or accidentally working to be a millionaire?
3) What habits do you have?
4) Are your wants & actions congruent?
Rocket Money helps track all of your expenses when it comes to monthly subscriptions. Their purpose is to make you aware of your subscriptions that you may or may not be using. Save money an avoid possibly being double charged by heading over RocketMoney.com/S2S
Shopify is the place to get your business started! Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage your business online. Has multiple templates available to design your store. Shopify can also integrate with existing software you currently use. Head over to Shopify.com/SecretToSuccess for a $1 per month for three months on select plans.
Chime offers help in your financial journey by building your credit history. You can sign up with no annual fees, interest, nor will it affect your credit score. Head over to chime.com/SUCCESS to sign up to receive a secured visa credit card with fee free draft up to a $200.
Indeed Indeed makes it easy to hire great talent. According to ComScore, Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide. • Start hiring RIGHT NOW with a SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR SPONSORED JOB CREDIT to upgrade your first job post at Indeed.com/SUCCESS . Go to Indeed.com/SUCCESS to claim your SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR CREDIT NOW.