402 - Touch My Body
In this episode, the guys discuss how reaching your goals is on the other side of intentional preparation & focus.
- Take control of situations in your life. Work hard to avoid living in chaos and dependency upon others.
- Prepare to be successful! Cut out any distractions that can cause delays in achieving success.
- After completing a goal, continue taking the necessary steps to grow. Not doing so causes stagnation.
- “Don’t let the enemy talk you out of what God has given you.”
- Operate at the level you want to be at in the future. Commit to God wholeheartedly to receive his grace & blessings along the path of success.
1) Are you relying on others too much to make your dreams come true?
2) Are you telling yourself that you’re fearful or fearless?
3) Are you caring too much about what people think about you?
4) Are you attached to something that’s not Godly?
To check out exclusives and more behind the scenes interactions, head over to Patreon.com/S2Spodcast120 to become a Secret To Success Patreon!
YouTube Patreon - https://youtu.be/qnIrhi50XfU
To learn more about Grounds Crew coaching, head over to TheGCguide.com for more information.
- This episode is sponsored by Better Help, your partner along your personal journey to self improvement. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/SUCCESS to receive 10% off your first month and get on your way to being your best self.
Organifi Is giving our listeners up to 20% off of their order! Just go to www.organifi.com/success. Support your journey from sunrise to sunset with fan-favorite superfoods backed by science to replenish micronutrients, support energy and balance hormones from am to pm with our customer favorites.
Fabric offers life insurance that protects your family with high quality policies. Fabric was designed by parents to obtain insurance within your budget in less than 10 minutes, with no health exam required. Head over to Meetfabric.com/SUCCESS to take a 60 second quiz and learn more about life insurance policies that fits your families needs.