420: What Mentally Strong Couples DON'T Do
Models for how to behave and what not to do in a relationship can be a valuable tool for growth. Listen to today's show to understand what strong couples don't do in order to create a healthy, happy relationship.
In this episode with Amy Morin we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The danger in assigning meaning to your partner's behavior and making assumptions
- Why you shouldn't keep secrets from your partner and understanding that privacy is different from secrecy
- The importance of setting boundaries in your relationship and how to set healthy ones
- What to do if your partner uses emotions as weapons for manipulation
- How to compromise better in your relationship
- Cultivating mental strength and navigating relational challenges better
- And much more!
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices