471: The spirituality of longevity | Deepak Chopra
Order a copy of my new book The Joy Of Well-Being at thejoyofwellbeing.com!
Deepak Chopra: “Any experience you get attached to will cause turbulence in the mind, good or bad.”
Deepak, a spiritual icon, bestselling author, and world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine, joins us to discuss the spiritual side of longevity and healthspan, plus:
- Deepak’s spiritual requirements for longevity (~01:53 )
- Why you should focus on your exit strategy (~07:55 )
- How to differentiate between data, knowledge & wisdom (~09:11 )
- How Deepak’s wellness practice has changed over the years (~11:47 )
- How to communicate non-locally (~13:21 )
- How to connect with others beyond the physical sense (~16:17 )
- How to live in the light (~23:05 )
- How to practice yoga more consciously (~25:46 )
- False core vs. true core beliefs (~27:06 )
- How to live a life of abundance (~28:59 )
- How Deepak infuses mindfulness on his daily walk (~30:58 )
- The power of social bonding for health & longevity (~34:22 )
- What advice Deepak would give his past self (~36:28 )
- Deepak’s purpose in 3 simple words (~38:00 )
Referenced in the episode:
- Deepak's latest book, Living In The Light.
- Deepak's previous book, Abundance.
- Check out all of Deepak's books.
- Watch Deepak at mbg revitalize 2019.
- mbg Podcast episodes #201, #100, and #41, with Deepak.
- Sign up for The Long Game.
We hope you enjoy this episode, and feel free to watch the full video on YouTube! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org.