496: A 101-year-old neurologist's longevity secrets | Howard Tucker, M.D.
“Retirement remains the enemy of longevity," says Howard Tucker, M.D.
Howard, a 101-year-old neurologist, joins us to discuss the keys to living a longer, happier life, plus:
- Howard’s Friday martini ritual (~00:17 )
- Howard’s regular workday (~00:55 )
- The secret to a healthy, long marriage (~03:32 )
- Howard’s daily tips for longevity (~05:44 )
- What Howard eats in a day (~08:24 )
- The secret sauce of longevity (~13:51 )
- Howard’s take on biohacking “shortcuts” (~16:45 )
- How to maintain a sharp, healthy brain (~19:58 )
- What we’re still getting wrong about aging (~21:40 )
- The role of mindset in longevity (~24:54 )
- How to live a healthy & joyful life (~28:15 )
Referenced in the episode:
- Learn more about Howard.
- Contribute to Howard's documentary Kickstarter.
We hope you enjoy this episode, and feel free to watch the full video on YouTube! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices