A Guaranteed Method for Hitting Your Goals: De-Compartmentalize Your Life
In a hyper-individualistic culture, it can feel like all the important parts of your life are at odds with one another: You may want to socialize regularly, spend time with family, save money, crush it at work, and exercise frequently, but as that one quippy girlboss coffee mug slogan reminds us: There are only 24 hours in the day (and something about Beyoncé).
What’s an ambitious person to do, especially when the overwhelm of big goals makes you want to throw in the towel, melt into a Netflix puddle, and nap? There’s only one sustainable solution: integration.
Learn more about our sponsor, TaxAct: https://www.taxact.com/moneywithkatie
Transcripts can be found at podcast.moneywithkatie.com.
Mentioned in the Episode
- New Year Annual Review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K2P_yL1Ah976P7MLicb55wgY2DY-39jP3Lvp810H6HQ/edit
- Nat Eliason on De-Atomization: https://blog.nateliason.com/p/de-atomization-is-the-secret-to-happiness
- Statistic on Single-Person Households in the US: https://www.statista.com/statistics/242022/number-of-single-person-households-in-the-us/
Follow Along at Money with Katie: https://moneywithkatie.com/
Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@MoneywithKatie
Follow Money with Katie!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneywithkatie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneywithkatie
Subscribe to The Money with Katie Newsletter
- Sign up for free today: https://www.morningbrew.com/money-with-katie/subscribe/2
Follow the Brew!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/morningbrew/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MorningBrew
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@morningbrew