ATTG 1984: I Am Your Fodder! - Twitter & X, Defcon Security, Hearing Aids
- Twitter's rebrand to X may actually be happening soon.
- Retrieval operation underway after hundreds of drones plunge into Melbourne's Yarra River.
- Fed launches long-awaited instant payments service, modernizing system.
- Can you transfer a Gmail account from a personal account to a business account?
- What can I do with my extra iPhone that I received from my insurance?
- Is it worth upgrading from an older Apple TV 4K to the current model of the 4K TV, or wait?
- What devices would be safe to bring to Defcon?
- Dick Debartolo and the Bitzee virutal pet.
- Are there "dumb" Smart 4K TVs one can buy?
- How can I deal with a computer virus on my computer?
- A caller calls in to add to the hearing aid discussion that has occurred throughout today's show.
- Am I being safe by adding my social security number to a dark-web monitoring service, such as Google One?
- How can I manage my battery's life span on my laptop?
- Am I being even safer when using NextDNS services ontop of using a VPN, or is it redundant?
- Is there a device similar to my Logitech Harmony Hub that will communicate with my Alexa Echo?
Guest: Dick DeBartolo
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Show notes and links for this episode are available at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys/episodes/1984
Download or subscribe to this show at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys