ATTG 1985: The Pause That Refreshes - NASA+ Platform, Inkjet Printers, Wi-Fi Extenders
- Twitter's rebrand is the next stage in Elon Musk's vision for the company.
- With Starlink, Elon Musk's satellite dominance is raising global alarms.
- NASA+ is the space agency's very own streaming platform.
- Uber's fatal self-driving car crash saga ends with the operator avoiding prison.
- The NSA is lobbying Congress to save a phone surveillance 'loophole'.
- What iPad should I upgrade to from the 6th generation iPad?
- How can I write a computer script to do a specific task within it?
- Mikah got his hands on the Bitzee toy after Dick DeBartolo showed it off in episode 1984.
- What's wrong with my printer?
- Can I isolate the iPad screen as its own video output to my streaming software?
- What is a good Linux OS for newer users to install on Chromebooks?
- Is there a way to have a backup cell provider if the power goes out in my area?
- What are some recommendations for a Wi-Fi extender? Is there an alternative solution to using a Wi-Fi extender?
- Is there an iPhone app to track my car maintenance over time?
- Are there external hard drives very close to Apple's internal SSD speeds that I can use without paying for more storage in a new Mac?
- Why should I update the firmware on my TV if I don't connect it to the internet?
- A caller calls in with a suggestion for the caller back in episode 1982 on re-sizing their photos in large batches using Adobe Lightroom.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Show notes and links for this episode are available at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys/episodes/1985
Download or subscribe to this show at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys