ATTG 1990: Fatal Error - RIP WordPad, Oppenheimer, Wireless Charging
Microsoft is killing WordPad after 28 years. Is there a workaround for using unsupported printers on a Chromebook? Should you switch to wireless charging? Plus, Scott Wilkinson talks about Oppenheimer and its dialogue, and Johnny Jet shares how he saved on his Spectrum bill!
- Microsoft is killing WordPad in Windows after 28 years.
- Apple's September 12th event: iPhone 15 with a USB-C port.
- Driverless taxis blocked ambulance and patient later died, San Francisco Fire Dept. says.
- SpaceX sending iPhone Emergency SOS satellites to space.
- Caltech drops calculus, chemistry, physics course requirements for admission.
- What is the easiest way to pair your headphones to a TV?
- How can I fix my old laser printer?
- Are there any workarounds to setting up unsupported printers on Chromebooks?
- Where is Linux storing my applications on the hard drive?
- Scott Wilkinson and Oppenheimer's dialogue.
- Why are my IR remotes and receivers not working?
- What should one consider when installing in-home internet for a first-time home buyer?
- What are some recommendations for DVRs with cable?
- Johnny Jet and how to save on your Spectrum bill & Google's flight price guarantee.
- Should I switch to wireless charging my devices rather than continue using wired cables?
Host: Leo Laporte
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Show notes and links for this episode are available at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys/episodes/1990
Download or subscribe to this show at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys