Acoustic attacks, and the tears of a crypto rapper
Razzlekhan, the self-proclaimed Crocodile of Wall Street, pleads guilty to the biggest crypto laundering scheme in history, and just how safe are you typing while on a Zoom call?
Meanwhile, Graham rants about public EV chargers.
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- With Nvidia Eye Contact, you’ll never look away from a camera again - Ars Technica.
- “A Practical Deep Learning-Based Acoustic Side Channel Attack on Keyboards” - Technical paper (PDF).
- New acoustic attack steals data from keystrokes with 95% accuracy - Bleeping Computer.
- Bitfinex users to share 36% of bitcoin losses after hack - BBC News.
- Bitfinex’s Latest News & Updates - BitFinex blog.
- Heather R. Morgan - Wikipedia.
- Razzlekhan and husband guilty of $4.5bn Bitcoin launder - BBC News.
- Record-high seizure of $4bn in stolen Bitcoin - BBC News.
- ‘Sexy horror comedy’: Bitcoin laundering suspect is also ‘raunchy rapper’ Razzlekhan - The Guardian.
- ”Versace Bedouin” music video by Razzlekhan - YouTube.
- “Pho King Badd Bhech” music video by Razzlekhan - YouTube.
- SWARCO - Nit Pick of the Week.
- Esim Holafly - Holafly.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Kolide – Kolide ensures that if your device isn’t secure it can’t access your cloud apps. It’s Device Trust for Okta. Watch the demo today!
- ClearVPN – Hide your IP address, browse without geo-restrictions, and stay private online with a 30 day free trial of its premium plan.
SUPPORT THE SHOW:
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.