Apple could open up iOS, Elon gets booed, and the golden age of streaming is coming to an end
The Verge's Nilay Patel, Alex Cranz, and Richard Lawler break down all the news from this week.
- FTX co-founder Sam Bankman-Fried arrested in the Bahamas
- Apple is reportedly preparing to allow third-party app stores on the iPhone
- Twitter Blue is back, letting you buy a blue checkmark again
Elon Musk sells yet another $3.58 billion of Tesla shares - The Verge
Twitter suspends @ElonJet after Musk promises not to ban it - The Verge
Elon Musk booed at Dave Chappelle show, claims it was only like ‘10 percent boos’
Jack Dorsey on Musk’s Twitter files: ‘There’s nothing to hide’ - The Verge
- Twitter’s newsletter tool is shutting down on January 12th
- The golden age of the streaming wars has ended
- Apple is expanding Mythic Quest with a new spinoff series
- Westworld is leaving HBO Max
- Director Patty Jenkins says there was ‘nothing’ she could do to move Wonder Woman 3 forward
- Where are all the new Macs?
- iOS 16.2 arrives with improved always-on display and iCloud end-to-end encryption
- Google won’t launch ChatGPT rival because of ‘reputational risk’
- The Echo Show 15 with Fire TV: a major upgrade with a major flaw
- Google is beta testing digital state ID cards in its Android Wallet app
- How to use Instagram’s new Notes feature
- TikTok starts testing a horizontal full-screen mode
- Google Nest and Android devices are now Matter compatible — yes, right now
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-VERGE11, we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices