Apple mysteries and Google trials
It's been a week! The Verge's Nilay Patel, David Pierce, and Alex Cranz rejoin the studio to process all the tech news and announcements. Apple had its annual hardware event where the iPhone 15 and new Apple Watch lineup were shown off.
Later, senior tech and policy reporter Adi Robertson joins the show to walk us through the US v Google antitrust trial that kicked off earlier in the week.
iPhone 15 event: all the news on Apple's new phones
Here's why Apple put a Thread radio in the iPhone 15 Pro
- Rumors of Lightning’s death are just slightly exaggerated
- The iPhone Mini is officially gone, long live the iPhone Mini
- USB-C Backbone One controllers will be ‘upgraded’ to work with the iPhone 15 lineup.
- The iPhone is getting new ringtones with iOS 17
- Apple announces more iOS 17 features coming later this year: Apple Music updates
- How Google plans to win its antitrust trial
- What to expect from the Google Search antitrust trial
- US v. Google antitrust trial: updates
- Developers respond to Unity’s new pricing scheme
- Unity cancels town hall over reported death threats
- What happens when Google Search doesn't have the answers?
- Google AMP: how Google tried to fix the web by taking it over
- A storefront for robots
- The little search engine that couldn't
- Who killed Google Reader?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-VERGE11, we love hearing from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices