Ask Les: Getting Back with An Ex, Making New Friends, Feeling Lost in Your 20s
This week I’m kicking things off with a life update before going into big sister mode and answering your questions on how to navigate exes coming back, finding the right friend group, your most wanted advice on how to get through your 20s, and more.
Have a question you want answered on an upcoming episode? You can share them anonymously with me here.
I also talk about…
- My Weekly R.E.P.O.R.T and life updates
- Listen to How to Get Unstuck: My 25 by 25 Case Study episode
- Listen to Intimacy In Friendships: Having Healthier Friendships and Making Friends As An Adult episode
- Read Reach Out: The Simple Strategy You Need to Expand Your Network and Increase Your Influence
- Read Platonic: How the Science of Attachment Can Help You Make--and Keep--Friends by Dr. Marisa Franco
- Read Songs of Irie by Asha Bromfield
- Read The Neighbor Favor by Kristina Forest
- Download the Alive App for workout programs and more
- Shop all my beauty favorites here
- Need holiday gift ideas? Check out my 2023 holiday gift guide
Keep in touch with Balanced Black Girl:
- Follow on IG: @balancedles @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Follow on TikTok @balancedles
- Visit our website at balancedblackgirl.com
- Subscribe to our newsletter, Mirror Notes
- Try Notion AI for free when you go to Notion.com/balanced
- Open | Need a daily routine? Get 30 days FREE withopen.com/BALANCEDLES
Produced by Dear Media.