Bonus: How I Read 120 Books This Year
This is not an episode of bragging. This is not an episode to make you feel like you should figure out a way to read 120 books or 20 books or 200 books or whatever. It is about what can happen when you actively choose to be a genius about something that matters, like reading matters to me.
Helpful Companion Links
- Episode #227: How to Know What to Read Next with Anne Bogel
- Anne’s podcast What Should I Read Next? I’m a guest on ep. 27 Books good enough to make you turn off the tv and ep. 245 Finding the right mix for your reading life.
- Episode #228: 5 Ways to Organize Your Books
- Episode #152: Reading in Odd Circumstances
- Episode #213: Create a Summer Reading Club
- Episode #23: The Lazy Genius Reads
- How to Use Trello to Track Your Reading
- See a list of my favorite reads here.
- Get the Latest Lazy Letter
- Grab a copy of my book The Lazy Genius Kitchen or The Lazy Genius Way!
- Download a transcript of this episode.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.