Building a Show, Not Just a Podcast: The Evolution of Travis Makes Friends
Every minute of the listener's time is earned.
The Travis Makes Friends Podcast is back with a new direction. After over six years of podcasting, we’ve learned a lot along the way. One of the most important things lessons learned is that it's not enough to just start a podcast. You need to build a show. This means creating something that is interesting and engaging, and that will keep your audience coming back for more.
We have decided to make some changes to the format of the podcast. Starting next week, we’ll be releasing new episodes three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Main takeaways from the new direction of the show:
- Travis’s advice for creators: Don't just start a podcast. Build a show. This means creating something that is interesting and engaging, and that will keep your audience coming back for more. Think about how you can combine different elements, such as interviews, segments, games, and music, to create a unique and memorable experience for your listeners.
- Add value to your listeners by providing entertainment, motivation, and inspiration. This will help you to build a loyal following of listeners who will continue to tune in week after week.
What you can expect from the show from now on:
- Monday’s release will be our long-format interview, with high-level people who’ve achieved success and are willing to share their journey and strategies.
- Wednesday’s release we go back to our usual Midweek Mashup, where we’ll pick the best clips and insights from guests from our archives on a specific topic.
- On Freestyle Friday episodes, We’ll do discussions on trending topics, hot takes, Q&A, and much more!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube Channel, @travismakesfriends
Follow Travis on:
Twitter 👉🏻 twitter.com/traviscchappell
Pinterest 👉🏻 pinterest.com/travischappellpod
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices