#41: Building your 2023 marketing plan with Peter Mahoney (CEO at Plannuh)
Dave is joined by Peter Mahoney (Founder & CEO at Plannuh) to break down how to create your 2023 marketing plan. We cover:
1. Overall approach to building a plan
2. Setting goals, metrics, and targets
3. Building a framework for marketing campaigns over the year
4. Modeling funnels and determining cost per opportunity
5. Determining how much marketing budget to spend
6. Selling your plan to the CEO, CFO, and getting it approved
Thanks to Demandwell, our presenting sponsor for the Exit Five podcast.
Demandwell is the best SEO solution for B2B SaaS marketers. They’ve helped customers like Lessonly drive 40% of their revenue from organic search. And they helped Terminus’s make organic search their number one source of demos
Here’s how it works:
- Results: Demandwell is built for driving the outcomes that b2b marketers care about - demand, traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Ease and control: Junior team members can follow recommended steps in the platform, while experts can customize and maintain full control over their work.
- Speed: With everything in one platform, Demandwell helps you crank out content that ranks and drives leads in minutes rather than hours.
SEO expert or not, you should give Demandwell a try, and listeners of the Exit Five podcast can get a free competitive SEO Audit to see how you’re ranking relative to your competitors
Go to demandwell.com/fomo to get your free SEO consultation today.
Thanks to my friends at hatch.fm for producing the podcast for me. They give you unlimited podcast editing and strategy for your B2B podcast.
Get unlimited podcast editing and on-demand strategy for one low monthly cost. Just upload your episode, and they take care of the rest.