ChatGPT Transforms a Classroom + Is 'M3GAN' Real?
A high school teacher on how the new chatbot from OpenAI is transforming her classroom — for the better. And, “M3GAN” may be closer than you think.
Plus: Why Gen Z is chasing the digital camera aesthetic.
On today’s episode:
- Cherie Shields is a high school English teacher in Sandy, Ore.
- Kalley Huang is a technology reporting fellow based in San Francisco.
- Gen Z is bringing back the digital camera, and teenagers in Brooklyn are rejecting smartphone culture.
- Researchers at Columbia University are trying to build conscious robots.
- The case for using ChatGPT in schools.