ChatGPT explained, the FTC suing Microsoft, and Apple adding encryption to iCloud backups
The Verge's Nilay Patel, Alex Cranz, Richard Lawler, and James Vincent discuss the popularity of ChatGPT.
Also: the FTC sues Microsoft to block its Activision Blizzard purchase, Apple is adding end-to-end encryption to iCloud backups, and some gadget news.
- ChatGPT proves AI is finally mainstream — and things are only going to get weirder
- The FTC is suing Microsoft to block its Activision Blizzard purchase
- Microsoft reaches 10-year deal with Nintendo for Call of Duty
- EU sets December 28th, 2024, deadline for all new phones to use USB-C for wired charging
- The race to build a better Twitter
- Twitter Blue will reportedly cost more from iPhones to offset ‘hidden 30 percent tax’
Apple is adding end-to-end encryption to iCloud backups
- Apple claims a new iMessage can alert you if state-sponsored spies are eavesdropping
Tim Cook and Joe Biden came to Arizona to announce plans for American-made chips
- Huawei’s latest smartwatch has hidden earbuds inside
The $949 price for Dyson’s air-purifying headphones is more absurd than the device itself
- Coros Apex 2 and Apex 2 Pro review: slightly short of great
- Amazon Echo Auto (2nd gen) review: smaller but not smarter
- How CoinDesk’s FTX scoop left a hole in its corporate overlord
- Sonos and Ikea made a floor lamp speaker that could be perfect for surround sound
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-VERGE11, we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices