Embracing Change, Creativity & Play | Manoush Zomorodi
Ever wish you had the courage to try something entirely new? To create something that didn’t exist before? Even if you’re already successful at your career, and you enjoy much of it? Sometimes we just feel this call to try on something new. That’s one of the big ideas we dive into with award-winning journalist and podcaster Manoush Zomorodi.
• Manoush had success at NPR but later started her own company and podcast, showing it's never too late to try something new.
• Manoush recommends side passions or "garden plots" that let you experiment freely, fueling your main work with energy and excitement.
• We discuss the rapid impact of technology on identity, creativity and relationships, and how to harness change instead of just surviving it.
• Manoush believes in laughing at life's absurdity, being proud of getting older, and taking action instead of waiting on others to live a good life.
• The conversation covers big ideas, passions and perspectives on living well from Manoush's viewpoint as an award-winning journalist.
Join us as we dive into big ideas, passions and living well with award-winning journalist Manoush Zomorodi.
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Kevin Kelly about excellent advice for living.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.