Ep. 238 - How to Find Your Voice & Be Seen with Salwa Kyobe
Salwa Kyobe has been a beloved TBM coach for awhile now, but she’s moving on from TBM and stepping into her next adventure! So before she goes, we had to get one more episode in with her to capture the wisdom and insight she’s given this community over the years– and she did not disappoint. This episode is chock full of actionable advice on how to “find your voice”– something you hear a lot in the self help world– but Jessica and Salwa break down what that actually looks like. They touch on topics like external validation, allowing yourself to be seen, having a healthy relationship with your anger, inner child wounds, people pleasing, and more. Salwa even gives us a peek behind the curtain on the blocks and triggers she faced in her journey of becoming a TBM coach. You also won’t want to miss a bonus exercise from Jessica at the end of the episode where she really explains how to move past the blocks that are standing in the way of you using your authentic voice. HUGE thank you to Salwa for her years of wisdom and dedication to the TBM community!
Find the Complete Show Notes Here -> https://tobemagnetic.com/expanded-podcast
In This Episode We Talk About:
- The power of finding your voice with TBM Coach Salwa Kyobe!
- Authenticity, validation and identity
- Navigating criticism and the energetics of acceptance
- How to find, develop and use your own authentic voice
- Salwa’s personal evolution and manifestation journey!
- Personal boundaries with sharing on social media
- Jessica’s journey with finding her voice on the podcast
- Prioritizing self-validation and self-acceptance
- Doing Inner Child work and loving all versions of yourself
- Anger as a healthy emotion and tool
- Finding your voice while growing in partnership
- Imposter syndrome, people-pleasing, perfectionism
- Not letting the opinions affect your decisions
- Salwa’s next career move!
THEMES / TIME STAMPS:
- The energetics of finding your voice and purpose (00:16:45 )
- Salwa’s personal evolution and how she found her voice (00:27:15 ))
- How to navigate sharing your voice on social media (01:04:15 )
- Text Us: +1-213-423-5226 - (texting is only for US, Canada, & Puerto Rico)
- Alexis Smart x TBM EXPANDED Flower Remedy
- TBM Manifestation Journal
- Looking To Start Your Pathway Manifestation Membership? - Use code EXPANDED for $20 off your first month of The Pathway or $20 off any a la carte workshop.
Join the Manifestation Challenge!
Manifest the life you desire in 2023
Share your experience with the Manifestation Challenge!
In The Episode:
- Seed - 20% off your first month's supply with code TBM20
- Seed's DS-01™ Daily Synbiotic (for adults ages 18+)
- Seed's PDS-08™Pediatric Daily Synbiotic - (for kids ages 3-17)
- Beekeeper’s Naturals - 25% off your purchase with code TBM
- Expanded x Ep. 79: The Process with Salwa Kyobe on Finding Self-Acceptance and Manifesting Abundance
- Expanded x Ep. 152: Perfectionism & People Pleasing with Salwa & Jessica
- Expanded x Ep. 235 - How to Have Magnetic Friendships
- Expanded x Ep. 107: Lalah Delia & Maryam Hasnaa on Being in Your Sovereignty
Where To Find Salwa!