Give It Up Ft. Zae France
Happy Friday Nieces & Nephews!
The three talk about:
- The limitations/regulations of sampling in music
- Artists' varying perspectives on using sampling in their music
- What does it mean to be timeless
- The "outside feel" of a record released in 2021
- The use of music to evoke emotions and memories
- Making songs about sex and relationships
- Ownership and royalties in the music industry
- Discussions surrounding ownership of created content
- Making a breakup playlists
- Keeping a sex playlist
- Collaboration and influences in the music industry
- Excitement about collaboration and witnessing performances
- influences and feeling starstruck
- Remixes and revisiting previous work in music
- Changes in remix styles compared to the 90s
Give online therapy a try at www.betterhelp.com/SEETHETHINGIS and get on your way to being your best self
You’ve heard the buzz about Mixhers, but this is your sign to give it a try! Mixhers Birthday sale is live! Get 15% site wide! Plus, if you subscribe, you lock in that 15% discount for the lifetime of your subscription! Are you ready to take your hormone health seriously? Head to Mixhers.com/STTI and use code STTI for an additional $5 off your first purchase of hormone-friendly, highly absorbable, delicious drink supplements.
Nuuly is a great value at $98 a month for any 6 styles, but right now you can get $20 off your first month of Nuuly when you sign up with the code STTI20.
SKIMS Fits Everybody and more best-selling essentials are available now at SKIMS.com