Hacking the Tonal - Proxying, Intercepting + Debugging Traffic?
In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes talk about how you can intercept and debug traffic going out from your computer or other internet connected devices in your home, or your garage!
- 00:25 ">00:25 Welcome
- 01:55 ">01:55 Syntax Brought to you by Sentry
- 02:17 ">02:17 Scott’s story of wanting to intercept data
- 06:36 ">06:36 Other examples
- 08:38 ">08:38 Different types of traffic
- 14:52 ">14:52 TCP vs UDP
- 16:07 ">16:07 Why would you want to run a proxy?
- 24:20 ">24:20 Applications to use
- Charles Web Debugging Proxy • HTTP Monitor / HTTP Proxy / HTTPS & SSL Proxy / Reverse Proxy
- Proxyman · Native, Modern Web Debugging Proxy · Inspect network traffic from Mac, iOS, Android devices with ease
- Intercept, debug & mock HTTP with HTTP Toolkit
- mitmproxy - an interactive HTTPS proxy
- Wireshark · Go Deep
- Little Snitch
- Capturing Modes - Fiddler Everywhere
- Hacksore on Twitter
- How I Hacked my Car :: Programming With Style
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store