Homeless To 100 Million Homes: Keys To Success and Making a Positive Impact with Lia Valencia Key
You have the power to lead your own life. Your predicament, your circumstances, your naysayers do not define your destiny. Since every action begets a reaction, every step you take matters. If you dream of running your own business, you have to be clear about where you are and where you want to be, so you can fill in the gaps by dancing with every opportunity and overcoming every adversity.
Lia Valencia Key lived in a homeless shelter for years. Her mother shared with her multiple bits of wisdom that lit a fire in her, helping her see that even though she was surrounded by poverty, that did not have to remain her reality. Her remarkable story took many twists and turns before bringing her to where she is now: creating “wearable joy” through Valencia Key Jewelry to remind people that everything is truly possible when you believe. Her jewelry has been featured in Oprah Magazine’s Favorite Things Issue and Lia was a keynote speaker at Jamie Kern Lima’s “Becoming Unstoppable: Believe It” event, sharing the stage with life changing greats such as Robin Roberts, Ed Mylett, Brendon Burchard, Dean Graziosi, and Tony Robbins. In this week’s Limitless episode, Lia shares how she infuses her sunshine and joy into every piece of jewelry she designs and how she aims to shine a light on everyone who feels lost so they can pursue their dreams with no fear and no doubt.
IN THIS LIMITLESS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- How to stay motivated in reaching your goals despite the hurdles
- How to lead your own life by taking small action steps towards your dream
- How to acknowledge where you are in life and use that awareness to do what’s necessary to get to your desired destination
- The importance of following through and finishing what you started so you can move forward in every endeavor.
- Visit the Valencia Key website and use promo code Limitless for 20% off: https://www.valenciakey.com/
- Join the Waitlist for Frankly Co.: https://franklyco.com/?utm=early-access
- More Frankly Co. resources: https://franklyco.com/resources/
- Connect with Lia on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lia-valencia-key-8967729
- Follow Lia on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/liavalenciakey/?hl=en