How To Hire The Right Freelancers To Scale Your Business with Elizabeth Eiss
Finding the right people to work with can be a pain. Sometimes you get a person whose skill set is perfect, but isn’t quite aligned with your company culture. There are times you find someone who seems like the right fit, but doesn’t have enough credentials. How do you even know if you need a project-based freelancer, or if the job requires a full-time employee? So many factors are to be considered when hiring somebody for your business.
“Do you know someone who does —?” We know this question all too well, because we get this a lot on social media. If you do crowdsourcing on the internet, chances are you’ll be sifting through a high volume of applications, most of which have been referred by friends and strangers.
Elizabeth Eiss is an expert in recruiting quality freelancers. She founded Results Resourcing, a company that connects businesses to freelancers. In this Limitless Episode, she shares her expertise in people profiling and matching companies with freelancers who not only have the best skill set, but are purpose-driven and results-oriented.
IN THIS LIMITLESS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- How to save time in recruiting by getting expert advice instead of doing crowdsourcing on your own
- How to find the right candidates for your business
- How to specifically define the role your company requires to ensure you’re led to the person you need
- How to identify core work and non-core work, so you’ll know if the role requires a project-based freelancer or a full-time employee
- Ask Frankly Co. your most pressing business questions and get answers now: https://forms.gle/scCv8UD6g4UhjPZ59
- More Frankly Co. resources: https://franklyco.com/resources/
- Visit the Results Resourcing website: https://www.resultsresourcing.net/
- Connect with Elizabeth on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabetheiss